View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 05:11 PM
dreambot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

The main thing is not 'understanding' (which is part of that excess head-mind focus) so much as learning to be present with whatever is happening in you... simply allowing it all.

Xan

Very similar view as Taoism. I'm also starting to believe that absolutely everything is part of one big system and that I should only do what feels right at any given moment (unfortunately society isn't that free, so there would be stuff I shouldn't do - according to society - but the 'source' may want me to do...).

The source would take 'karma' into account as well. It must be a very intelligent source to constantly adapt to what everyone and everything is doing (ie: adapt to constant change) while also exerting the laws of karma and arranging all our experiences so that they collide to give everyone what they needs in just the right way. Boggles the mind to think of such things.

It's usually bad to force stuff. I actually got told my my spirit guide that I didn't need to worry so much about trivial things, because the end result is the same - I'll constantly be redirected towards the path of developing/understanding within many lifetimes regardless of what I do...If I do a bad thing...karma will manifest and my journey towards understanding and growth could be delayed ...but the end result is the same really.

There is so much emphasis on extremely trivial things in society (material things), and my personality is naturally built to question everything and analyse it.

Sometimes I just need to let go and let it happen without trying to work out why. There is no way my human brain could attempt to understand it, it's too complex how things are panning out.

I don't know what's happening to Edy31, but it does sound like he has a lot of focus in the head area...Maybe imbalance of lower body energy?

Here are some of the things I do for my energy:

EFT (emotional freedom technique - clears all emotional blockages)

Chunyi lin's qigong (also contains meditations - I'm a fan of his qigong)

Tai chi (increases the flow of my energy)

bagua circle walk exercise (I am no expert on this - I copied it from youtube! But I get a lot of increase in my energy, my mind goes blank, my body comfortable and numb and I get vibrating hands which then heat up...)

The 'small universe' meditation increases energy flow through the front and back energy channels and chakras. Last time I did it I could feel hot energy in the abdominal organs and lower spine (also the upper spine in line with the heart) and I could feel little hot stars of energy in each chakra point - making it easier to locate the right point exactly.

I didn't feel those heats when I started though - I couldn't feel anything at the start, and didn't know if I was doing it right, it just took a little bit of time to work.