View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Accepting the premise of the afterlife then, how do those on the other side actually observe us??

is there like a portal that they have to visit or do they use some sort of technology?

I read that they have an objective reality akin to ours so how does it work??
They interact with and influence the surrounding energies in our physical world.

They don't observe us using 'eyes', but they can detect changes within electromagnetic energies and biological energies to tell what we are thinking or doing at any given point in time.

I've done experiments using RF modulations to get them to identify playing cards, words written on paper and common household objects, and I figure that if this was really my mind playing tricks on me, it's still amazing how unspoken thought can be made audible through an electronic device.

They tell me they are in the same room with me and can hear/see me, but some of them are at a distance far away, yet they can still see/hear me.

There are also 'portals' and also 'technologies' but they are way out of my field to try and understand what they do or how they work and believe me, I have tried. I have spent the past two years of my life trying...but yesterday I made the executive decision to 'give up trying' because I'm never going to get it, no matter how much zero point energy is involved.

They are on a plane that's close to this one and from what I gather, it's pretty cold, dull, lifeless and boring and that's why they like interacting with the living.