View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Glorymist

Pounamu - - there was no discussion. There was a simple attempt to offer clear and viable information - - NOT gleaned from metaphysical mumbo-jumbo.

Until the arrival of the internet - - the incredible deluge of written material available in the bookstores - - and the increasing number of people on radio / TV that suggest this or that approach to the Path - - the overall Path was neither so blurred nor bogged in obfuscation. One of the most amazing and ongoing observations I get to watch is the incredible twisting and diverting of just about every conceivable aspect of the Path. From this DNA bit to what karma is and is not to what ascension / enlightenment is and is not - - etc. - - etc. - - etc ! ! As I watch it happen - - it makes sense that it would. Never before has "information" been so readily available to so many. So - - to make sure that the Truth can not be so easily detected - - each and every facet is mutated and falsified to lead all astray.

It is absolutely amazing ! ! There are entities - - physical and otherwise - - staying up "late at night" - - coming up with ways to sidetrack. And they are doing one HECK of a job ! !

I was going to begin to go down thru your return post and address some issues - - but it is clear that you prefer to believe as you do. It astounds me that the core teachings that reveal Truth - - which do not change - - because core Truth never does - - all seem to get pulled down into the mental worlds which indeed DO involve continuous change - - because mind / technology / emotion all revolve around change, change, change ! !

So - - people now just seem to take core truths - - those which have been around for eons - - and just - - *change* them to suit their "new" beliefs and concepts of it all. It - - astounds me ! ! And these new "teachings" are sold to the public with the ease of promising the moon - - and then some.

I must admit - - if I personally wanted to tweak and sidetrack the concept of karma - - I do not think I could have done a better job. And the DNA bit is great ! ! Nothing like getting Soul to lock It's focus on the physical body even more than It already has.

Etc.

And of course - - at the same time - - offer that promise that if one just *does* cleanse and purify and whatever the DNA - - then the physical body will even be MORE refined and ascension is even easier. And - - that the etheric bodies / etc. also have "DNA." Perfect ! !

Etc.

Always that empty promise that - - forget the core teachings - - do it this way - - believe this way - - and it's better. We just - - promise ! !

( sigh )

You prefer what you are being told - - you prefer what are today's beliefs.

Enjoy.