View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013, 08:09 PM
GayleG63

Can You Physically Feel if Someone is Thinking about You

A question to all of you,

Can you physically feel when someone is thinking of you? And do you think it's possible to have an emotional/spiritual connection with someone you've never met in person?

My situation is this: I had been corresponding with this man I met online from about a month. It had gotten fairly intimate and there were lots of text and e-mails going back and forth every day. We had made plans to meet on Saturday, July 13. Some things happened and we decided not meet and that it wouldn't be a good idea for us to remain friends. Ever since, when I think of him, I get this sensation in the small of my back on the left side. Last Thursday I e-mailed him, to make him aware of something I did. Nothing bad. Just came acorss his profile on another dating site and didn't want him to think I was stalking him. He indicated "You're still one of the neatest people I've met, just so you know." We e-mailed back and forth a few times and I decided this wasn't healthy for me. He had alread told me he couldn't give me the type of relationship I wanted the first time we stopped speaking. But he did say he had missed talking to me. I told him no. But I can't stop thinking of him and I keep getting the sensation in my lower back. Am I crazy? Am I really sensing him or is it just me? I can't get him out of my mind.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

~Gayle~