View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking 5-fold Shell vs 4-fold Layering

Quote:
blackraven --but the soul can't possibly become the same worm food because it's not made up of biological molecules.

Blackraven, yes it{ soul/biological } is synergistic combination of molecules Simple not complicated to grasp

Quote:
The soul does fall into the same category as a black hole I would say, but then again, black holes are something I don't study in great detail. Interesting post about bacteria.

Syntropy and entropy via 4-fold cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron.

The Euclidean cubo-octahedron via Fullers jitterbug toy, will fold into a double sine-wave pattern --see EMRaidation--- and other exotically cosmic shapes ex negative Euclidean curvature, however, its 8 surface triangles prevail since the 6 squares will vanish in some of the jitterbugs transmformations, and,

this leads to quadra-pedic-like configurations of ;

1} fish ex sharks where two of the foru bonded triangles will appear as a tail fin that is perpendicular to the side fins { limbs },
..side view approximation --^v the two v's would actually be more like a vertical diamond <> perpendicular to the side fin limbs --

2} cetaceans dolphins whales etc, where their tail flukes are parallel to their side arms/limbs, -- --

The above are not accurate as I'm using texticonic characters so limited to what I can express clearly.

and both of these are just one simple twist from the double-sine-wave pattern of EMRadiation where one sine-wave is perpendicular to the other.
.....see link to sine-wave patterns.......

Animal brains are asymmetrical. The cubo-octahedron is asymmetrical because it has 8 symmetrical triangles and 6 symmetrical squares.

And there is more regarding 5-fold icosa{20}hedron protein shell of viruses vs protein membranes of cells.

The 4-fold cubo-octahedron is conducive to layering --see link--

ergo more like having ability to have a more flexible membrane and a nucleus like in cells and atoms.

Viruses only have RNA or DNA never both

Cells have both RNA and DNA.

So I do not think of a virus as a biological/soul. { * * } { * }

Fuller calls them twilight organisms ( ^ ) or as { v }

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman