View Single Post
Old 14-08-2006, 05:00 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Humans will keep telling themselves that their perceptions are limited and so they will be until we know that we know that our perceptions are unlimited.

Good point, & I totally agree that what we tell ourselves manifest's, but I cannot help think that we are somehow meant to be limited to a degree.
I guess it depends on your beliefs on the after life & your beliefs in general really.
Perhaps that is why Earth exists, a school for the recognition & strengthening of your own truth, therefore you must be blinded first in order to apreciate true vision.
We are a very young race of 32,000 years compared to say the atlantians who lived aparently for 480,000 years. I think in terms of evolution we're also limited to information by all the negative energy in the world.
I agree that we are the ones that limit ourselves, but i think it's also the collective state of consciousness that the world is in, & that in which we have been subjected to that may take generations to improve. Maybe it's just not meant to be any better at the moment who knows, interesting though.
Blessings :)