View Single Post
Old 14-08-2006, 04:15 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-infinite-8
Everything in existence has it's purpose therefore has been created ultimately, in my opinion, somehow, i dont know how, but that's what i recon.
There is no right & wrong because even you my friend don't know why we exist. Philosophy, spirituality, meta-physics holds no fact's, it is all theoretical & up for interpretation without evidence.
From the human perspective silence just exists, but how do you know that silence to us, is'nt music to God?. Our perceptions are limited, that's why i said that it is beyond the comprehension of our human minds, meaning that all we can do is philosiphize, & beleive in what feels right for us & contemplate the opinions of others as you would expect them to contemplate yours.
All of what I say is just another way of looking at it, If you dont know why you exist, then you dont know much at all realistically, In my opinion & neither do I

Interesting answer.

I must comment on one thing though. The reason we humans don't know any thing is because we keep telling ourselves we do not know anything, therefore how are we supposed to know anything? To be honest, we humans know a lot AND a little, it is all relative really.

Humans will keep telling themselves that their perceptions are limited and so they will be until we know that we know that our perceptions are unlimited.

It is true that we philospohise and discuss facts and it is all 'without' evidence but at the end of the day what counts is what you believe. The reason for discussing beliefs is that it is all leading upto us recognising ourselves for what we are. IMO, we should always KNOW. Confusion will reign without KNOWING. Never limit yourself. Think unlimited perspective, unlimited senses and KNOW that you are balanced in your vision whilst doing this.