View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Administrator
Hello

This is one that I deal with many times when a loved one has passed not knowing whom they were or whom anyone is around them. Why does it happen, like so many things we can come to get it might well be one of those Soul Path contracts of experience that we go through. Life holds many challenges in the human form we are, and so many do not seem fair for us to face or still be facing.

What I know is that when one passes that all is cleared from them, even if one does not know whom one is there still is help in crossing open. There is always a part of the person still there consciously to take forth the journey forwards. Much like a coma victim they hear you on some level of consciousness.

I am not sure there is a concrete cause for much of what we get I feel at times its so multi layered in our DNA and environment that at times its a wonder any of us are here.

Too loose one's mind is the worst loss of all I feel....much like someone trapped in a body that does not function from birth, their consciousness is there but they are not able to express that.

Lynn