View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Master
Let's see here...

I totally and unconditionally love the whole 'concept' of the Hindu Divinity Siva, even though this 'concept' has both internally and externally manifested many times through its own volition.

He definitely believes in me more than I believe in Him (He just told me so).

Through that unconditional love, I have fully surrendered my ego, heart, soul and everything that was His already back to the source from whence it came and felt that love return to me, until I became so lost in Siva, that breath, time, everything stood still...yet I didn't become that...nor merge into that...everything just was that, totally independent from what I was and yet the awareness of self was non-existent as was the awareness of Siva.

I came out of it totally in bliss, regenerated, renewed and with more love for Siva (in Divine manifestation) than I ever felt possible.

This has happened to me 4 times in the past year.

I had previously thought there was only two types of Samadhi - Savikalpa and Nirvikalpa...the other day, I leaned of a third one...Bhava Samadhi.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhava_samadhi

So, who cares if Siva is 'in-house'? He is in the house of my heart and that's all that matters.