View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 03:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for responding! It is really important for my growth and healing to connect with other NDE'ers. My mother also had one when I was a baby. At some point, I will probably share my and my sister's experience as we stood over her when she died in '03. I have always known there is life after life. She even came to me twice within the month after she died to warn me about an issue about her grave marker and another where she told me to get to her house right away because there was an attempted break in and the basement window was smashed. Low and behold, each proved true.

At the same time that I was having my NDE, my sister was jolted awake by my deceased parents and grandparents. She saw one big mist or wraith that was not one spirit but several. She recognized their energy and they were persistent in waking her up. They spoke to her in feeling and by pushing her into the mattress to wake her up. She said the feeling was serious, but not frightening. It was a warning. She didn't know I was in the hospital or ill. However she woke, checked her phone and there were messages telling her that there was an emergency and that I was in emergency surgery.

As well, that same night my aunt was in Florida and my father came to her in a dream telling her that she had to go, now, because I was coming. I guess he was saying that she had to fly back and that I was dying. My parents and especially my Dad were very busy warning my living family.

It's not the first time that my father showed up and displayed immense spiritual power during times of crisis. I can't talk about this outside of family so whenever I get the chance I can't stop. I have had so many experiences too that I am about to burst at the seams if I can't find like minded people to discuss these with!