Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Master
Hmmm...hmmm...

Maybe the whole catalyst is what I choose my experience to be.

Case in point, from my 'anger files' where duality exists in all its glory.

I get 15-20 advertising/sales spam calls per day from offshore places like Sri Lanka because our 'do not call' register has no legality or jurisdiction over there...oh yes, I am not stupid.

I do feel a certain degree of sympathy for them, I guess...unemployment as high as it is over there and they need to eat...and large corporations take advantage of that...oh yes...double benefit...they can evade laws AND save money...but they don't train them very well.

They cannot speak a word of English apart from everything they have been taught by rote and repetition in regards to "congratulations you have won a new laptop" gets met with "what will be my financial outlay over the next 24 months to get a 'free laptop?" followed by me saying "no thanks, bye bye and PLEASE do not call me ever again...pretty please?"

After them ignoring me for two weeks and phoning me, it became "eff off" and finally I just hang up on them, treating people as no more than a 'spam e-mail' some kind of robotic adbot would generate and hanging up immediately without a word....and all our ego can ever be is an 'observer' or a 'witness'.

So, to ease my suffering I go and watch The Matrix again...

....yeah...duality...