Thread: WARNING: BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Knower

WARNING: BEWARE

I've been listening off and on to various YouTube Affirmation videos I thought to be positive, but it seemed the more I listened, the more my life became disastrous, so at one point I just stopped listening. I could not figure what was going on. I was on YouTube the other day and a Warning video caught my eye. It appears there is a particular company that has posted hundreds of subliminal affirmation videos. They posted the phrases that were in their videos to garner trust with the public, and you could actually hear the phrases they said were in the videos. The videos were supposed to be the most powerful videos out there, because several people were layering their voices on top of each other to say the phrases, making the videos more powerful. There is a few seconds delay however, as each speaker layers their voice. I found that after awhile of listening to the affirmations I would develop headaches, which was one of the reasons I stopped listening.

Someone became suspicious of the videos and slowed everything down to be sure the videos were legitimate, as a number of people were reporting mental issues, breakdowns and hospitalizations after listening to these videos over a period of time. When the videos were slowed down there were found to be a number of satanic messages embedded in the videos such as, "I belong to Lucifer" and messages of gross sexual content, and those meant to destroy your life. The person who exposed them lets us listen to the satanic messages as they are spoken slowed down. There is now a petition to have them banned from YouTube. One concern is there are a number of their affirmation videos that appeal to children.

So please be very careful of what you are listening to on the Internet, or any affirmation, subliminal or hypnosis cd's or videos you purchase. If you'd like to listen to the expose, go to YouTube and type in the search box "Mind Power Expose Featuring: Hidden Affirmations".