View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 08:27 PM
Ankhesenamun

thespiritual1 - as someone who also suffers from alopecia, I would like to comment on this. I have studied alopecia (hair loss) and its many causes and so know a lot about it.

First of all, stress or anxiety does not cause hair loss! Extreme stress such as bereavement can temporarily make already existing hair loss worse, but it does NOT cause it. Contrary to the frequently encountered assumption that "you must have had stress or anxiety" - forget it, this does not cause alopecia.

From what you describe, it sounds like a hormonal issue. What you describe sounds like male pattern baldness, which is caused by excess testosterone, or high sensitivity to testosterone (specifically to DHT or dehydrotestosterone). Despite your very young age, this can happen, though it is more common in older men. The first thing to do would be to get a blood test done to establish the exact state of your hormones and especially your level of testosterone. And then see what the doctor advises.

The other thing I would recommend is that you have your thyroid checked as thyroid problems can also cause hair loss and these problems are common in Pakistan due to widespread iodine deficiency (I noticed your location showing as Pakistan).

Low levels of certain vitamins or protein can also cause alopecia and it would be advisable to have this checked, but from what you describe this sounds unlikely.

Without seeing the exact pattern of your hair loss it is however difficult to tell exactly what type of alopecia you have, so you would be best off consulting a doctor.

Awakening your crown chakra would not result in hair loss and especially not in the way you describe so this is unlikely.