View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Ankhesenamun

I'm so glad I could help you a bit! Thank you for letting me know, that really touches my heart.

I'm also glad to see that you have deep faith in God. That is the foundation of everything. Ask God to show you what is going on, what the truth is, what is meant to be. And God does show us when the time is right.

I am in a similar situation, having lost a close friend recently who suddenly wants nothing more to do with me. Well, actually he said he only wanted a break from the friendship, but I doubt I will hear from him again. I am also bewildered and don't know what's going on. This was a friendship, nothing romantic, so I was even closer to him because friendships are meant to be forever whereas romantic involvements might not work out. I am heartbroken and also feel this restlessness of not knowing what is going on and why this happened. I had seen signs with regards to this person but now I don't know what the signs mean. There are so many things I am not sure about.

But I had asked God to show me the truth about this person and I have been shown the truth. I had asked God to show me now rather than later, to prevent further heartbreak. The truth was revealed to me, though I am still in confusion as to what is really going on and whether this is indeed the truth. Maybe it isn't, maybe I have been shown part of the truth. It will all be revealed in time.

God does show us what we need to know when the time is right. Pray to God, tell Him how much this hurts you. Put it before Him and tell Him that you can do no more, you have done what you could and you are now leaving the rest to Him. Then trust God. Humans can let us down - God never does.

You are right, it is indeed part of life's purpose to find one's soul mate. There is nothing more fulfilling than being with one's true soul mate. This is a spiritual union that will last forever.

I know this may sound shallow - but really there is a lot of meaning in this: what is meant to be, will happen.

We might not always see the reason why certain things happen, but there is indeed a reason for everything. I hope this will provide you some comfort. It helps me a lot to remember that - in the midst of the pain that I am also going through, I know that God takes care of everything and that the right things will happen.

As my grandmother used to say - man thinks, but God steers.