View Single Post
Old 29-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Knower
Genually it's a feeling that you get from a young age that carries with you. I grew up Babtist but believed in reincarnation and still do. I meditated and thought about what my past lives might have been like, and many of them have come through in dreams. Some of them I knew I had since I was a child, like my recent life in England, and my most previous life in New York, living as a single woman in an appartment. When you are young, your mind is fresh and can remember these lives more easily. And later they are usually confirmed. I've had more past lives that just these two, but the most recent once were the most prevalent. There is also past life regression if you are intereseted.

For example of some of the memory blead throughs, when I was little, I was just looking at the ceiling when suddenly the shadows of the tree outside dancing across my ceiling became a window into a previous life in England. Suddenly I saw two ladies sitting at a park bench chatting, wearing elegant but 19th century style dresses. Usually it's a gut feeling when you see a place and something about it seems familiar. When I do mediate or go into trance states, and then later drive around, I start having flashbacks of my previous lives when something strikes me as familiar (red brick fences always do that to me, they remind me of England for some reason).