View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
CrystalSong, I agree that everyone has the ability. I wonder why some never discover this, though? My husband informed me early on that I was dreaming and he didn’t want to talk about it. So I never tell him when I go out anymore.

What did you do to learn to control it? I meditate, not daily, but I’m working on that. :) I have tried various methods described in books by people like Monroe and Bruce, etc. but haven’t found these helpful. Maybe because I’m used to just already being in the vibration stage and then exiting from there? I feel like I need to develop this skill more, but I am at a loss. Any tips are appreciated since you were once in my shoes. :)

Yep, some people can't really handle it nor do they want to hear about it - they have their rule set for 'what being a human is" and don't want to hear about anything that rocks their boat. Which is cool too, we all got our walks in life.

I have astral traveled as you do, but it's not something I can control as in do it when want or not do it.

Instead I leaned to etherically project (meaning projecting my consciousness) to wherever/whenever I wanted by tuing my vibration and desire to it. I do that through dropping into Theta state from meditation, opening an energy portal and projecting into and briefly allowing Thinking Mind to set the destination. ie "Venus" then ride the portal till it pops me out on 'Venus' or wherever the destination was selected for. The trip duration seems to be 40 mins to one hour, after that the body needs to move and the mind stats cutting in which forces the consciousness back into the body or I can choose to end it at anytime also.

I've never been able to stay out passed 1 hour though earth linear time. However out of body that is often half a day perceptually. This does not take in the rotation rate of other planets and their suns, seasons and so on. So arriving with the sun high in the sky and staying until sunset touring a world doesn't mean 6 hours has passed for consciousness - there's no way to actually know the amount of perceptual time passed. It is always a satisfactory amount though :)