View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 11:00 AM
violetmay

If I am alone whether concentrating or just chilling.. I hear a phone ring and the callers voice before they call.. I know the phone didn't ring really, but know to expect a call.

Ref your callers.. this was a calling card saying your family were on their way home, IMO. I don't think it is anything evil.

I've heard car engines, bike engines, and a gate open, the dog has sat up waiting for the visitor, no-one comes until half an hour later.. it is a warning or notice that someone is on their way home. If you have pets, watch them when a family member is due home, they will get up and listen, and start, and sit down all confused.. it is because they feel them near.

I am not negating your views...

Ref demons.... unsure if that is right word I'd use, and the devil.. again unsure.. but there are good and bad souls in life and in death. they say old nick was a fallen angel, perhaps...

Yes bad people dead or alive will try friendly means to seduce you into letting them in, if you let them. But e.g.. my current director, was introduced to us. He is goodlooking, flirty, charming, offering solutions to situations the other women were all over him, 'isn't he nice' they beamed and fell under his charm.

I was terrified... even though is very good looking and smiley, I shook his hand, looked into his eyes and wanted to run out of room. His eyes locked with mine, and I saw exactly who he is and what he wants. He was mocking us, doing the necessary meet and greet, inside it was a means to an end. He looked evil and scary.

I felt the phrase wolf in sheeps clothing come to mind.

No-one told him I'd said it. He called me for a meeting, I was trying to resign. He looked me in the eye and said, 'I know you think I am a wolf in sheeps clothing'. I asked who had told, and only one person knew. she is loyal. He said, 'no matter', we worked out the issue of the meeting I did not leave. As he got up to leave I joked, 'maybe not a wolf in sheeps clothing', he turned around and flashed a smile, and said, 'how do you know? you may just be right.'

From then on I put a white protective shield at my door and around my things and myself and my colleagues. He rarely sets foot in the office now, and if he needs to speak to me hovers in the door way and says his peice and leaves.

He might not be the devil.. but he had intentions that have since come to light that a sheep would not have done.