View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Do any of you Christians out there know a lot about humans in the afterlife?

I ask because I have had various paranormal experiences in my life. I have had eight encounters with demons disguised as my loved ones in the past five years. In 2012 I thought an old lady from my church was visiting me, in 2013 my great grandpa, in 2014 an American pro wrestler called Viscera (you can google him if you want) in 2015 my uncle later in 2015 I seen a demon with my own eyes and in 2016 David Bowie later in 2016 a guy I knew who killed himself, and in 2017 my own grandparents. All these seem crazy I know but they are all true. I was deceived by satan but now I see the light, the truth and the one true god Jesus Christ. God allowed me to be tricked, but only temporarily. The visitation dreams I had seemed strong and I thought dead people were telepathically speaking to me when I was asleep, it was actually demons in disguise, please pray for other vulnerable Christians who actually believe dead people can communicate because they can't, it is satan in disguise not the person. Imagine dying and spending eternity talking to people you knew in this short life, sounds pretty stupid that God would create you and have you float around talking to humans who are alive instead of basking in his love and glory. The bible even warns of satan masquerading as an angel of light. Please fellow Christians on here pray for people who are deceived by satan those who think their loved ones are visiting them, I believe all of those people prayed for me in heaven so that I would no longer be deceived, what are your thoughts on this? This is a pretty personal and serious issue so I would greatly appreciate your thoughts.