View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 08:50 AM
Knower
My Wolf Star Family

I did a brief channeling of my anthro wolf family from a higher dimension who I was among in a past life.

Your wolf family cares about you deeply. Just keep considering them, and what they do for you. They protect you, and watch out for you. They are your lover, and your instinct. They care for what you do, and every day you are alive brings them glory. They are carefree in some regards, and do not get offended. You do not have to worry about offending them. Even in your darkest, what you call perversion, they are there. They do not judge, for you are perfect in their eyes.

You are helping them every day you are alive. Your care for them exceeds this world. No matter what you can imagine, it is gratefully accepted. They are your lover, indeed. Any of your wildest fantasies can happen. But be careful. You already know that not everything you fantasize about will happen. But that’s for the best. They are here to show you the ropes. They watch over you and will take into consideration every move you make. Every heart you break will be known to them, so do not forsake others. Be considerate about your wolf bretheren.

They will not shut you out of their lives. They want you to experience what they experience, though they are in a higher plane. Just close your eyes and be with them. Any time you choose, they are there to comfort you and to be with you. They are close. As close as your own thoughts. They cuddle and love with you. They are intimate. Like more than a family.