View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
I read that more people than not have a lingering spirit or some past life that still attaches to us.

Attaches to us is more uncommon, more it is a spirit that is in what we often call our Soul Family that has that energy connection to us.
In this place they are able to flow in and out around us at times. I have one with me that is from a past life, but he is free on the other side. Looks in from time to time to keep me safe is all.

I wonder how do we know if we have an entity attached to us? If we do would we definitely know it?

It is not an easy thing to identify or even verify. We all have Guides and other beings with us, and some Guides are not in the more angelic sense they can be passed over loved one's or even us from a past life.

Is it possible we have a curse on us that is holding us?

Here again a curse is a rare thing to have actually take a firm hold its energy that has to be keep alive by someone. It is possible to have past Karmic Debts that might hold one back some. Here its about living your life on the best path you can. Seeing the blocks that are in one's path that hold one from moving forwards.

Maybe this is the wrong sub forum for asking this?

I know that as a Medium I am never without someone around me. So I am well used to the ebbs and flows of energy. It is possible your open to sense things around you more than you might feel you are.

Lynn