View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:00 PM

*Hey, wait a minute - added later ---you placed this in multiple topics ---you're new here --we don't do that.

Whoa, this could be a deep question.
What is the difference between you and God when you help someone?
What is the diff between a boss and his employee carrying out a wish of the boss' ?
Does the employee do something on his own or is it because of carrying out a wish?

Is there a diff between the Sun and it's rays that go out warming and lighting a billion miles of space all around? Or are they one?
When my hand does something is that hand 'me'?

So someone could say all of the above is part of the One God - the boss, the employee, the rays, the hand - the bird flying in Russia -
all part of the One Mind that is within everything.

Or you could go the simple route and say "Difference"? -
Well you have the One God, then you have 'His' lovers or servants, extensions appearing as individual forms loving
to do whatever He wishes them to do...say, sprinkle stardust on this one to
"deliver Godly knowledge", as you say.

But, is it all 'from God Himself', ultimately?

Your ques could be a mind bender or a person wanting the answer could
sit in meditation and one day it could all become experientially clear, all revealed to them.

My take. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru