View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account

All interpersonal relationships are karmic, as they are all driven by cause and effect. This is/was something entirely different. Since I've about as much straight-faced claim to authority as anyone else here, this, this here is My Regulation Twin Flame Checklist.

(Not MLA-formatted. I've been married to two EngLit/Ed. types, and... wait for it... the person who led me here is one of those, too, so you can imagine. Here, I whip my shirt off, throw it in the dirt, and say 'no'. See, this is the slippery slope to a life of crime.)

So.

- I knew who they were before I met them.
- I was looking for them before I met them.
- I was talking to them before I met them.
- When I met them, eyelock (hypnosis?). If you know what I'm speaking of, then, well. If not, you'll have to ask someone else, because I've no way to explain it other than it is unique to one individual.
- Inexplicable mutual hostility/rage wildly out of proportion to anything worldly. It's the worst thing about my life, ever, so I've had lots of discussion with psychiatric counsel about the matter (the good trauma-aware kind what don't dope you up), and while they agree, they've no clue beyond I've not lost my mind.
- Hoptasia, numbers, synchs, coinky-dinks, enough to fill a dozen kitchen sinks. I'm not going to talk about it because I don't think you'd believe me.
- They are one of two people, ever, whose momentary reality I've received. Whatever it is they were doing, I was right there.
- Similar or same strengths/weaknesses. Drawing and writing? As would be expected, the content will vary, but the style could be put down by the same hand.
- Similar or same energy-field driven capabilities, for lack of a better way to describe it. Animal magic. Preternatural intuition. There is also Psychic Battleship, whereby they summon me up, I dodge; I've been a runner since before most of you were born. There's other stuff, but who wants to sound like a meathead, right?
- Similar or same inter-familial dynamics. Just to scratch the surface, it's funny that while I do not know their siblings, but from what I've observed in the field (and felt energy-wise) they relate to me exactly as I somehow expect them to, and this dovetails with pathways in my brain of how I ought to relate to them. How those pathways got there (or why I'd even care), well I had the same sort of relationships with my siblings; the older one was boss with great native wisdom. This I was comfortable with. The younger one, it's me wanting to tell them to please stop talking. This I was also comfortable with.
- Complementary physical appearance, or, perfectly analog allowing for gender. Think yin-yang, though the median is immediately obvious. I can safely say with surety you'd never confuse either one of us for someone else.
- Many astrological indicators.

That's just off the top of my head.