View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Both a karmic connection and a twin flame connection are intense connections, and full of triggering, on and off stuff, etc.

So how do you distinguish between one or the other?

Have to confess before I respond that there is a lot here, however I have not had time to read everyone's responses ...

As someone that has experienced both of these scenarios there are some real red flags with the karmic, although you won't see them till it is over because in some ways the intensity, the pain the triggering all prepares you for the intensity that the tf relationship is going to throw at you.

The Karmic will pretend that they like what you like, they will seem perfect and everyone will probably love them too. However your life will look to everyone to be great, yet you will know that all the dreams aspirations and ideas that you have seem to be unattainable.

When we are with a twin things that we want to do dreams etc, are attainable.

The intensity is the same, actually in some ways the thrill with my karmic was more pronounced and if I were to be honest, there really is not that much in it.

In comparison once the twin wants to be with you there will be a marked difference with regard to their compatibility and you will see that there is an overwhelming crazy in the karmic relationship that your tf relationship can't reach. It may do a good job of imitating it, yet there will be differences in the way that you feel.

Your Karmic will unbalance you in some ways, although the twin can and will the object of the imbalance is different.

I have found that there were similarities between them in the early days, however as time has ticked by and I have been with tf more than Karmic there is a difference between them. In some ways I think that initially the similariteis are there for a reason, to help the twins to heal areas that they have not healed yet.

Also another marked difference with my karmic life got worse and worse and worse, with my tf life has got better and better and better. Don't get me wrong there have been tests and things that I have had to work through that are really tricky however the support, the love it is unbelievable.

Also I noticed that nothing really stood in the way of togetherness for me and my karmic, however there are loads of situations standing in the way of me and my tf... In fact even the karmic too ...

The truth is that I did not know until it was over, hindsight is a wonderful thing. There was no way I would have known while I was in it, because I was too wrapped up in the Karmic ride, which was volatile and provoked me to grow. Like I said earlier it was only when I left him that I was able to join up the dots.

Not sure how helpful this is, it's just my experience...