View Single Post
Old 14-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Seeker
The Law of Attraction (or Affirmations) is an interesting power. Love is the most powerful thing in the Universe, it is the force which holds everything together and makes everything Be. Thoughts are extremely powerful, as well. The human mind is an amazing thing.

Whatever your thoughts are on, that is what happens. You make your own life. I work with Affirmations a lot and the way I have learned is to keep your thoughts positive and behave as though your affirmation has happened. Gratitude is another key. Loving what you have is how to attract it, like a magnet.
If there is something you want (perhaps because you need a replacement, or would just like a treat), you would think of having it already and having gratitude for it. This attracts it. It is important to work in the present, as though you already have it: saying “I’m going to get it soon” means that it is always in the future. It will never be now, always just coming. Remember, time is an illusion.

Another useful device is putting a picture up of what you want, or changing your life in order to make room for it, as if it is there already. An example: if you needed a TV, you would clear space for it.

I hope this makes sense. This is all from my beliefs. Believe what feels right for you. This is my answer to what affirmations are based on what I’ve read, what I’ve been taught, and what works for me.

Love and Light,
UniverseofLove