View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Master

I finally got some time to transcribe one of the channelings. It's a lot of work but I always feel that, when they are typed up, reading it feels different than hearing it - at least for me :)

This is the transcription for the first channeling that I posted on this thread. I have to split it up between posts because it will not fit if I try to put it all in one post. So I'll see if separating out Q#1 and Q#2 is enough. I may have to split up Q#2 into 2 parts.

Question: What’s the code I’ve written?

Answer: From Seth

When the earth was young, codes abounded everywhere. There was a code in the sky for the cloud formations. There was a code in the trees for the trees growth. There are codes all around you everywhere, everyday determining the life path for that certain thing.

I believe that is not the intent of your question and she is fairly new to this game so to play hide and seek with numbers isn’t her forte, isn’t what she is wanting to do, she asks the question because we have an agreement that she will allow the answer through her.

So to answer the question through her you could possibly get the correct answer and you could possibly get the incorrect answer. To her it doesn’t matter either way and my relationship with her is something that we are developing and this question makes her nervous, it somehow shines a spotlight on the fact that this is new and shiny and this question is beyond her capabilities of what her and I are doing.

Now when you talk about telepathy, which in a sense that is what you are talking about, if you were to be sitting here next to her she may be able to pick up the answer, she would be in the vibratory range of it. Since you are not close to her and her powers of telepathy are limited to the upper realms and not necessary the earth plane as she has not expanded that – we have done some testing and it was fun for her but that is really not her goal with this type of thing.

So to be clear, of course I have the answer, that doesn’t mean that she can get the answer. However you can get the answer, you know the answer, but if you would like to ask me questions directly, part of her journey is teaching other people how easy this is to do for themselves. It is basically tapping into the inner being of yourself, which is much, much larger than you could ever imagine. Some people call it your soul, some people call it source, some people call it God, it is that part of you that is eternal and that part of you as the eternal you is a part of the whole. You are all pieces of God and together you make up the whole of God.

So that kind of segues into your Question #2, but before we go into there I do want to explain to you that if you have the desire to channel and you move in the direction of the desire just a tiny bit, it doesn’t have to be a big movement, maybe you decide to pick up a book about channeling or maybe you decide to listen to others channels on you tube or whatever, you get into the vibration of the channeling, if it is your desire, it can be had easily, within moments if you allow it, but certainly within months.

It doesn’t take long to learn, it does take time to be in that vibration and to learn the vibration and to realize that you’re raising up your consciousness.

How she did it was, in one of my books I explained to her how to connect to me. It is a pretty simple equation. In her mind I had her place a ladder. Her ladder is wooden for reasons only she knows, but she gets on this ladder and she steps up 3 steps up into a wooden platform and on this platform she was supposed to visualize something, it doesn’t matter if it’s dirt, it doesn’t matter if it’s a beautiful meadow with trees, but it’s a raising, literally raising up of her consciousness into a new level. Once you do that, then this work becomes much, much easier because you’re allowing that you can raise your consciousness.

Everyone has this capability, it’s natural to everyone, so if you would like to try it, I am available always, everyone is. If you - it helps to decide who you want to channel, so if you are wanting to ask God lots of questions, ask God. If you love Jesus and you have faith in whoever it is that you have faith in, ask for that person and that person will be there the minute that you can connect. It is that easy and that simple but it does take time, it takes deliberate relaxation, an allowing, a putting yourself in the space, it doesn’t have to be a big production, you just sit and relax and breathe, just relax and breath and get used to climbing up the ladder and visualizing something on that platform.

Once you’re in that space for awhile and you’re in the channeling vibration by listening to other channels or by reading about it or something and your desire is strong, one day it will just be there and it will be easy, there will be no – you can put a lot of processes into it if you would like, there's lots of different processes to do this type of work, but it really basically comes down to being quiet in your mind, raising your conscious, relaxing and breathing and then see what comes.

So while this wasn’t the answer to your question, I hope you enjoyed it.