View Single Post
Old 26-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Because its a belief, and those who hold beliefs will do anything to protect them, also once you organize a belief such as Spiritualism, you destroy the truth of Spirit.

Hello

I have to fully agree here. I have tried on this Religion and that Religion and so many a Spiritual Path of beleif but nothing ever stuck. Easy for one's to say Lynn ye simply lacked the disaplines to keep with it....NO I got board. There is some that can follow along and bless that ONE path and for them that is the right path. For other's variety really is the spice of life. We need that stimuli that following just one path woluld not give our Soul. We at times FIGHT to follow along but one thing and it just is not in our makeup. We do not seek to be "organized" yet we are the one's that get trashed the most, but I have come to find those people are the most interesting to learn from as they "SPEAK" from lifes experienes not from the book placed in front of them. They are able to see the puzzle pieces layed out on the table (without the box picture there ) and see the complete image when the pieces are placed as ONE whole.

Nothing I feel teaches more than explorations of LIFE. I have gone out some Sunday mornings and looked at the "Message" on the billboard for the Church and wondered in that door and sat down to hear them message....does not mean I have to ever go back there or follow with the works I heard more I wanted to HEAR how they would handle the topic posted.

Life is a journey with open doors for some and safely closed doors for other's does not mean either path is right or wrong its simply maybe the path that person's Soul is on.......

If we could lay down some of the "Good" Books and just see it as a BOOK maybe then the wars or words might stop. A book is but words on a page nothing more......

Lynn