View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Pathfinder
Guys,

a lot of techniques on the internet describe that in order to see aura with physical eyes one needs to stare, stop blinking and focus on the silhouette. I was one of those who tried it and yes, at first, after some minutes, something started appearing next to the images I was staring at and it had some colour as well.

However, later I found out it had been definitely not an aura.
The aura is an energy field of the object emitting around it.
Does the plastic object has an aura?
When you stare at its silhouette, you will start seeing something.
In reality, it cannot be aura, as plastic things do not emit any energy, they are not made of living substance in comparison to humans, animals and plants.

When I studied this subject more, I found out that what we actually see around the objects when we stare at them, were so called "after images". Colours which are negative (inverted) to the colours of an actual object. That's why around green plants you tend to see magenta like colour. More on this topic you can find on Wikipedia when you put Afterimage in the search.

I am not saying that aura doesn't exist though, I met people who could actually see it, but all of them had it like a skill they had been born with and nobody had used the described procedure to awaken this ability.

I would also like to add that such a technique (when you have to stare for prolonged period of time without blinking) might in the long term harm your eyes, as the upper layer (epitelium cells) of the eyes needs to be watered regularly by blinking in order you don't develop a dry eye syndrome.