View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I hear frequencies differently and to me your voice has a melodic quality.

This has seriously drained me, does that happened to you too?

I think I know why it affected me. That low bass frequency setup a resonant wave in my natural energy that was making me lose control of certain abilities so they weren't constrained anymore.

Oh that is 1 unruly bunch. What do they say about me? Kinda curious.
Are these sessions so totally draining that I feel they are sucking the whole life-force out of me? definitely! That's why I only get out my 'tools' about twice a month, just to say 'hello' to the ones who still prefer to use them, like William. I don't think they are causing this effect, nor can they do anything about it.

What is the most draining part of it, is listening to the whole playback afterwards at least a dozen times to make sure I didn't miss anything, or didn't re-hear anything different from the last half a dozen or so times I heard it..... I lay in bed and cannot move for days after I do a FULL session including transcribing it - it's like stigmata...