View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 05:34 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Physical death by suicide can be a tricky one. There are those that premeditated their suicide and there are those that literally DID NOT realize they did it. The ones that did not realize they committed suicide initially have hard time crossing over. Some choose to stay “earthbound” for a bit. Depends on the spirit I suppose. It’s hard letting go of their human tendencies initially when death was so unexpected.

I have had some friends close to me committed suicide. It is such a difficult thing for the loved ones left behind and for the spirit. The spirit does have a lot of healing work to do as a result of taking their own life in addition to their healing work from their life review. Of course depending on the spirit.

When my father passed away (from cancer), he didn’t initially cross over. He didn’t want to leave my mom and some other personal reasons. He has now crossed over and is completely healed.

Rayden, I used to get upset too with the theories that implied that the soul “went to hell” due to suicide. I refused to believe that God would punish someone for that.

I view 'suicide' only as someone deliberately ending their earth life BUT mental health issues or reactions to certain drugs may lead someone to end their life when they were too sick to be in full control.

Last edited by leadville : 18-10-2018 at 01:58 PM.