View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
So, I find myself very upset with most people's theories on what happens to a soul after a suicide. People are quick to point out the grave consequences, such as being born again almost immediately with extra karmic baggage, or how it damages one's soul very badly. Rarely do they talk about recovery or love. I know personally this lack of understanding and compassion tends to make my feelings seem "wrong" or invalid. This has me wondering: What really happens to the soul after suicide? Is it really all gloom and doom?

My perspective is based on the countless of NDE's I've researched and mediumship events that I've studied.

The soul at it's core is made up of consciousness and that consciousness is webbed with the strings of love. When there is a deficiency in acknowledgement of that love, the soul has a difficult time letting go of pain and sadness and that can prevent the soul from reaching for the light.

The absence of light is darkness.? Darkness is not hell per say, but the experience can feel very hellish for the soul if it stays trapped under the weight of their unresolved issues - that's the darkness.

You see during our life review we learn to appreciate and empathize everyone we've ever encountered. That includes ourselves. Hence once where there was despair is then filled with the absolute love for the human that once was.

Hence suicide isn't a crime but it's treated more like an unfortunate event maybe even a tragic event that could have been prevented. I'm one of the few people here that don't prescribe to the western notion of Karma.

I believe karma is causality. What you put in is what you get out. If you take a life, you get death etc. However there is no bias in it. Another words just because you commit suicide doesn't mean you've obtained negative Karma. The result of suicide is the loss of the person you love, and is loved by others. Since the light is all about empathy, you empathize with the people who've been negatively affected by that death. You experience their pain.

However there is no judgement, and there is no punishment. There is only lessons and eventually resolution.