View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Troll_ov_Grimness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoTheCat
you sound very knowledgeable ^^ more than me
i have no idea about it, but this post made me curious so thats why i posted that.

i heard something about koreans being obsessed with kundalini, yea, and i wondered ever since if there is anything to it or not...

the person who translated Korean Shamanism -Muism by Dr. Kim Tae-kon (Anthropologist) is a psych doctor,

Chang Soo-kyung, Ph.D. is a Licensed Clinical and Forensic Psychologist in private practice and is a consultant to numerous agencies. Dr. Chang is a trainer, educator and practitioner in Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama, Certified by the American Medical board of Examiners. As a Forensic Clinician, Dr. Chang provides expert testimony in criminal and family law child custody cases. She has conducted extensive research on 'Shinbyong', Muism's initiation illness

I will make something plain,
its a very interesting variation of shamanism to study up on because it is very secular this way. the initiation illness has a statistically documented frequency that has been studied for nearly 50 years .

It -works-

Its a spiritual life that is proven by science

It might not be politically correct, and it doesn't pander to being 'holistic' or 'healthy'

Its spiritual nourishment, the mending of your soul,

but it doesn't beat around the bush and it won't guide you by the hand

it won't tell you how to live your life

If the supernatural makes for good horror fiction,
and fear and apprehension are synonyms,
this is the path you approach from

its a spiritual ordeal that begins with fear, apprehension, and terror before the cosmic .

it is.. very Lovecraftian this way

will make you go insane
and.. turn you into a proper, god-fearing person

Though you may be dismembered,
you'll learn lessons

it is a harsh, but true and steady hand