View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Master
In my opinion , by common human nature / lifestyles human is creating its own "self" and name it as a marking for the body .
I was born 43 years ago and named by my father CSEe , I grew up with the knowledge provided & influenced by the information by my parent , my teachers in school , by my race's culture , by my local traditions , by my parents beliefs in their religion and filling in this body with my own skills , knowledge & information and shape it as a "self" in a body marked as CSEe , I grew up believing I own this body with all the conciousness , all the knowledge and defended / proctect this body of pride , ego , desire , emotions etc ...........I will defend & flight this body from all sickness , from old age and even from death because I BELIEVE I am CSEe and I owned CSEe .
That is MYSELF...............a human NOT awake of ownself .

The fact is in Buddhism I currently accepted that I am actually a POLLUTANT against purity . I with all my desire, emotions , greed , ego , compassion , love etc that I know it as "myself" is actually the pollutant that caused all my suffering , the pollutant that I should learn to understand , to discover and to be free of ...........In buddhism I should free "myself" from me .

The PROCESS of understanding , discovering , learning ownself in this purification process leading to purity ( that I WANT to believe that Mr Siddharta named this purity as Buddha) is Buddhism .

Thks
CSEe