View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 02:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
From a spiritual point of view. Sometimes I get the ringing in the ears and sometimes a ring so loud that it removes all other sounds, just for a moment. But at times I also get a whistle tone in my ear... like the ringing sounds more like peaceful metal chimes while the whistle is like a tea kettle in tuned.

I can relate to what you are saying. I have a few different things that occur as well. First off I have a constant frequency that runs right through my head (not in the ears), it is constant and sometimes louder than other times. Sometimes it is so soft that I wonder if it's still there but it is if I listen for it.

Other times I will get the ringing...that is in my ears. I have learned enough to make the associations that if the ringing tone is in my left ear it is considered a warning from my guides or they will actually cause a "thumping" on my left ear drum. This usually means..think about the choice you are about to make, or it may be don't say the words you are about to speak to a certain person. Just to rethink whatever situation I am currently in. That warning is always within the left ear. If I hear the ringing or tone within my right ear it simply is a way that my angels or guides are letting me know they are with me or near. Just a reminder that I'm not alone.