Thread: Regression...
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

Most times when you want to access that early part prior to age 4 it is not that easy as I tried it a few times with a few different therapists. In all honestly most therapists might not have understood why I wanted to go back to that part of life, as most honestly felt I was looking for "hidden child abuse" that made me have the abilities I do today. Like at times where to deal with abuses the personality splits or there is a break mentally.

This was not what I wanted access too I was looking for prior to age 4/5 memories of seeing and hearing things. To where I had a conscious knowledge of the paranormal.

So being very clear on what you feel you want to access can help maybe find the right person to see. I never did. I know now I came into this life with what I am in tow, there was no "trigger" like I so thought there could have been back in my early 20's.

Lynn