View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 01:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I have one concern that I have sometimes thought. When we reincarnate in theory we "forget" many things, including the past lives.

So, let's say than one in one life is aware of their spiritual nature. But if this soul reincarnates again, and loose the previous records, this means that this soul could "go backwards" and has to learn this again?
Please forgive me for responding without reading all previous posts.

I just wanted to briefly state that life is spacial not linear. You can start as a genius and end as an idiot yet when you are free of the body you have access to all of that experience as a whole. The down and out beggar could have been an Albert Einstein or a J. Paul Getty.

The life of this particular idiot will be informed differently having been the genius. You may think an idiot by definition is such and such but no definition in a dictionary will address the aspect of reincarnation and spiritual levels. Everyone has some retention of previous experiences. Everyone has certain degrees of deep memories and experiences available to them which make them who they are and enable them to learn from a unique perspective.

There is a lot written which suggests or implies the point is to gain until you can graduate. That may or may not be the case. You can get from A to Z out of sequence. The important thing is experiencing A through Z, I don't mean to suggest we all have to take and pass the same courses. We design our own curriculum. We decide what letters of the alphabet to experience. This avails us to less limited possibilities of experience. How we do it is part of the end result we signed on for.