View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Badger1777

Thanks for the input all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'm not one to boast about attraction or anything - well, I'm perfect apart from the conceit but I haven't had to spell others into attraction.
Then, I'm a Leo and these things come naturally!!!!

I'm Leo too, but the male lion is a lazy one. When I was young and single, I tried the conventional approach, but that's hit and miss, especially when you can't think of a good opening line.

Its easier to just let someone else think it was all their idea

The trick is remarkably simple. We all know that somehow we can just tell if someone in the room is looking at us, even if they can't see us doing so. Now my trick was not to stare on my 'target', as that would be creepy, not to mention unneccessary, but I figured that for us to know when someone is looking at us even without being able to see them doing so, it can only be some sort of telepathic connection on some level. Equally, many will admit that we can pick up vibes off one person in a crowd, if that person is giving off strong enough vibes, such as if they are maybe trying to conceal something, are planning something significant, or are in a hostile mood. Having figured these two things, I figured if you put the two together, only instead of letting your 'vibes' do their own thing, totally uncontrolled as most people do, you focus it and channel it and shape it to how you want, then you can get a simple message across in the form of an idea or a feeling. No words or anything, just an idea. Once you've chosen your 'target' you don't even have to look at them. You just have to know that they've picked up your incoming vibe, which you can just know if you're sufficiently clear of mind. Then the channel of communication is open, even if you can't actually see each other any more. Its like a phone line, either party can close the connection at any time, and each party will just know if the other has done so. Then you just 'feel' that they want to come and speak to you, then casually relax into the furniture, looking casual and innocent and nonchalant, drink your drink, and even make a great show of seeming pleasantly surprised when they come over and say hello.

It backfired on me one time though. My chosen 'target' turned out to be vastly more in tune, and powerful, then me. The instant she 'answered' my vibe, she spun round and immediately locked her eyes on me from across the room. She then held my focus for as long as she wanted, and there was nothing I could do about it. It felt like she'd pulled my soul out through my eyes, had a good rummage around to see what I was all about, decided she wasn't interested, and let me go. It was immensely amusing, after my head stopped spinning