View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Experiencer
Twin flame is someone who do things and as if having the same gene, same characteristic but chose totally different ways in living their life. It can be a good thing or a bad thing. There is no rule on a book saying that such twin souls should nor must become one again. However be it this way, they look like the same.

Mine is beyond terrible who treated me a part of "her" and wanted at any cost to force the unity that she think is so call appropriate. She went after me and aim to destroy my life and then take over my life and possess my body as if it is her who she thinks, deserves to be me rather than I being me. A ****head that serves right to be crumbled and destroyed, and that's what she got, having demons eating her over and over again. Once she is up again, I will make sure she does not exist.

So it varies in this aspect, but overall there must be that negative that kept them seperated, yet strongly resembles. When souls develop to a certain point, some will seperate into countless identities or spawn. Or, in the case of twins, they are merely the same case at some point but making different choices in life. My twin flame clinging to her past is totally her own fault, whereas I chose not to have her choice, not to be forced to her mold, and fight off her influence.

Personally, depends on case to case base, nothing is a must nor should. If God allows us to not be Him, which is where we come from, then of no right that twins should remain twins in later lifes. The seperation itself only occurs when certain degree of development occurs. Twis in real life and twins in spirit are nothing but phenomenon, therefore depends on ghe case, they can very well live together happily (eg they seperate only because one wanted to be a female snd another a male), getting married, have children, or so, or be a total mess like my case.