View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes and I married someone that I shared past lives with that we both recall.

The past lives we have been able to put some verifications to take us to England where he lived and I met him.

We had a house on a cliff edge, we were both getting up there in age and had no children. Life was not easy and one night (he) went out for a walk in a storm and fell to his death off the cliff. I was his wife and was left behind thinking that he had taken his life. A few months later I took my life off the same cliff. We were able to verify the story in detail and line up the time lines. We were able to find his grave site but as I took my life I never had a grave.

In this life that place and cliff played a role. This cliff is where my now husband was drawn to when he hit a dark place in his life. He was standing at the same spot on that cliff ready to jump to his death. Looking out over the ocean towards what was Canada he was talking to the Universe asking for some reason not to end it all.

This is where he said he felt a strange sensation and a voice telling him to go home that there was help there. Not understanding what it all meant but understanding that he did ask for help home he went.

It was a few months later that we met here on this very site, 2007 was the year we met.

As we got to now the other more I started to get flashes about past lives there in England that held great details.

I saw the cliff and the remains of our home before he even talked about where the cliff was.

I had a vision of a village name and was able to describe the road to it and a church that was there, then our house. Not remembering that England still had residences with thatch roofs I thought it was an image from the past. The house was still very much there. We were spinster sister's in that lifetime and we had the whole hose (its now three units) and were quite well off. We attened the church down the road and are burried there.

We were able to verifly our identies and the facts that I recalled on the house. We were also able to find our graves in the church yard.

How this house plays a role in this life again lines up in this life. This very house is where my husband lost his virginity. The house is in a village down the road from where he lived.

Before I travelled to England I was given names of places I had no clue about and where I was drawn to visit. When we visited one place there was a painting on the wall of an Earl that had been a guest. The resemblance to my husband was uncanny. One of the staff walking by stopped and went OMG your twins.

It is said that we might travel in a Soul Family so we come in and out with those we know or know of on some level.

Lynn