View Single Post
Old 28-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
if your caloric intake and nutrient profile consists of acid it's gonna eat at you internally and cause a lot of pain and suffering and then kill you. and while you're brewing in your own acid your body's gonna have a hell of a time getting any nutrition or energy from the calories and "food" you're giving it and it's a silly shame you're more focused on meeting government quotas than actually understanding human physiology and true nutrition. the only fallacies are the ones you're mindlessly repeating over and over again. how after reading real research about how corrosive and detrimental acid (and protein) is you still insult the truth as "acid fallacies" just doesn't make any sense.. and the acids and proteins do much worse than just cause bone loss. all I can do at this point is roll my eyes at you for still being in this thread with that rubbish and ignoring all the valid logical and verifiable points I've made.. it's a combination of common sense and established facts and you can pretend they don't exist if it's that important to you but please stop wasting my time with your nonsense. this thread is about much more and its purpose is to increase and expand awareness, and health and wellbeing.. if that isn't your interest and you're never going to be fair and conscientious in your replies just please stop already. thanks

I'm talking abut eating for health and well being and explaining how that is done. You're talking abut a radically restrictive diet that makes make complete nutrition practically impossible. I'm discussing things in a flexible way that accommodates different people and individual lifestyles. It's not reasonable to suggest I'm offensive or causing an affront, and what I have to say here is how health and well-being through the diet is made realistic for a very wide range of people with different lifestyles. Unfortunately I can't see how furgarianism offers a realistic way of providing proper nutrition, but if a person was frugarian, I'd find out how much variety of foods is included in that diet and see how close we can get to a complete nutrient profile, but it would make it very difficult, and I would not suggest any highly restrictive diet of any kind.