View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 08:53 AM
Master
I never buy loads, only what resonates with me and what I need. Usually I carry one or two with me in my jeans pocket.
I have put one behind each ear and one in that hollow at the top of the neck, right below the skull. I believe those are the past life chakras (Judy Hall).
But I've done that for my ears to see if it had an effect on my tinnitus.
I wore a knitted earwarmer band, you know, one of these things you wear during winter to keep your ears warm and that leaves the top of your head free.
It is easy to keep the crystals in place with that.

I often tape shungite in my neck to alleviate pain. Choose tape carefully as the glue of some can be a biotch to get off.
I leave that on until my skins starts to irritate from either the glue of the tape (i'm very sensitive) or the stone. Usually some 3 days.
I sleep with it, shower with it etc.

Sticking a whole lot in a bowl is nice. Decorative and it'll exude energy.
I have an imitation silver plate on which I have a whole lot of citrine tumbles. In the middle is a golden lotus flower with a small Lemurian sphere in it.
On the edge of the plate are imitation roses and smaller crystal points -alternating them- and in the middle of the edge 2 silvery swans (love).
I sometimes burn t-lights in small holders that I place on the edge. It's lovely.

Anywho, good luck with your tumbles!