View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Can sense the energy, but what to do with it?

I’m in the process of discovering and defining myself and whatever it is that lays within me.
For a long time I’ve felt like I was feeling things that didn’t make sense and lately I’ve realized it’s a bit of empathic-ness. I’m glad I now understand why I feel certain ways around certain people and can’t handle being around others, and it’s good!
I’m also pretty intuitive about physical pains in people (just like finding knots and pressure points without being told) and it’s nice when I am able to use it, but it’s not as often or as effective as I’d like.

What can I do with the tensions and energies I sense in myself and other people? Can I send them help from afar in the form of tiny spells and prayers? Can I pull darker energy off of them and relieve them of their burdens? Can I clarify some source for them?

I’ve read a little about shadow work which seems like maybe something I should learn, but I’m wary to try without a master or teacher. I’m just looking for a direction to begin building my abilities and I’m hella hesitant to jump in with no knowledge.