View Single Post
Old 28-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

1) All your judgement is low resolution and perspectives but you don't know that they're hindsight of my smart judgement.

2) You want to challenge my authority? Just see it, I've my three Spirit-Gods and one of them is leading the ascended Christians in the Christianityheaven. Jesus Christ and God Jehovah are my mentors. I can always represent them to say anything about Christianity here or elsewhere. Who are you representing? Cloud-devils or other demons? You're using only metaphysics even a lower ranking ghost can also doing it by sending of spells paper incantations or insignia. Are they Christianity practice?

3) Your metaphysics knowledge is only exploring your inner self and it's a feeble, misleading of your entire understanding of truth. What do you know about metaphysics? Layman understanding.

4) What's over my head? A spell paper or incantations or insignia? My head is occupied by the protection hat that is given by God Jehovah for me to fight in battlefield. And the hat of the Wealth-God of China. And the saint's ring of Energy--Light given by an old Angel (I don't know his name). Over my head, what can you understand about it? Hahaha joker-dreamer!!!

5) Can you find any trail of my dharma-subtlety? Not at all!!! Why ? Your little knowledge is too mini at the moment and you never see more than earthly being of demons and devils and you're representative of them.

6) So you think people criticize you because to agree with you? What type of heck style piece of logic? That's totally, joker-dreamer obsession or pigheaded. You can always asking for polling of yes and no to your SAYING. Be bold , go for it...... You deserve a defeat to brag along so far as it's so lousy.

7) Hahaha, a thief to accuse others good guys? What's the meaning, the louder is smarter or It's only a loser?

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 28-11-2017 at 08:55 PM.