Thread: Telekinesis
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 06:02 AM
Guide

I noticed when I was fasting for 3 days that I woke up to use the restroom and i had to go bad. As I walked into the restroom I eyed the tolit as I was walking towards it and the toilet lid just lifted up.... I was like WHAT?! but it happened so non evasively and I was soo tired that I was really perplexed at what just happened..... I have had dreams where someone is teaching me telekinesis in my dream. There was a being teaching me to lifft a rock that was big as a car and I could feel a surge or stream of energy buzzing from my left front side of my head to my right side front of my head as I was lifting it. I got a reading the other day from a psychic without mentioning any of this and she suggested that I learn how to do it. I also realized if I used telekinesis in a bad way or maybe it was me using to much energy that I would get a migraine that would last a whole day..... In a dream I picked up someone and threw them through a window......

probably a bad habit to have which is why I think I either had the migraine from the energy transfer or because of the karma. Anyways... where is a good place to learn more about it?