View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 06:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I have been seeing 144 like a crazy women for weeks. When it first started I asked for another sign. I found a black feather in a locked room. No one had been in there since I was in their last. Then on Sunday it happened again. I had vaccumed the whole house the day before. There was a black feather beside my bed. So I have accepted it means Angels are protecting me.
I think there is something about feathers, too! I found 3 white feathers leading up to my door step about a month ago. And that was right about the time I spoke to my guides and angels regarding a problematic situation. I have been seeing these numbers as well: 111, 1111, 911, 444, and now, 555. 555 is supposed to mean change, which I greatly welcome.

I looked up 144 and found:

"Angel Number 144 brings a message from your angels that you are to look to new ways to go about getting your work done more efficiently. Listen to your intuition as your angels are ushering positive energies towards and around you.

Angel Number 144 is a message to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic as you undertake an important new role or venture. Your positive energies, intentions and actions will manifest your expected results. Trust your angels to deliver all that you’ll need.

Angel Number 144 encourages you to keep striving ahead, and don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. Expect miraculous answers and solutions to appear as you need them."

I disagree with Affinity Numerology. I definitely think there's more to seeing numbers based on mine and others experiences.

Last edited by wozniack : 26-09-2018 at 01:32 AM.