View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes there are Medium's that can reach deeper into the Soul Path of the Akashic Records. This is done making contact with a person's Guides and then "getting permissions" to work with them. This is where things at times can get cloudy as not all will take the time to make sure permissions are established.

When it comes to Numbers that is more Numerology and I feel a much different path in readings. I do take it into considerations but too I would work indpendently from any other reader's work done. We are all individuals in our abilities and what we pick up on.

When it comes to paths we have nothing is carved in stone what a reader can offer is insights to blocks that are there showing that might repeat the same patterns or what is called Karmic Debts that accumulate from Past Lives, or from Soul Family connections we find in our current life.

When we can first see the block then we can work to see where things can clear that block.

As a Medium I too am a Psychic and Reiki Master, so I open to the worlds of both the living and the dead, and I can use healing Light to clear things at times. Many are either Psychic or Medium or Healer, but some of us born with it all there developed within us open to it all.

There is no true or false answers with this work only insights. Life paths can change in a heart beat with outers that come into our path. What can be shown is what to avoid in repeat patterns.

Lynn