View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetah
Today as I was going up the stairs, I tripped and I had things in both of my hands so I couldn't have broken my fall. Logically, I should've fallen forward onto my face and I was intending to, but I was pulled back.
Something grabbed my chest and pulled me back.

I didn't realize it at first, it happened really fast so I just continued up the stairs, but I still felt this tingly feeling on my chest and I thought, "I should've landed on my face," and then I realized something pulled me back. I could still feel the tingly energy feeling 10 minutes later.

So I'm here to ask if anyone has ever been touched and what did it feel like? Because I've asked to be touched before by a spirit ( on my arm ) I think is a soul mate and it literally feels like a hand, like the kind of clammy warmth of a hand.

Hi!

When it happened to me, the touch felt like static electricity (like when you brush your hair, that energy from the brush & your hair you cant see)...It started at top of my head, and made its way slowly down my whole body both sides(like maybe 2 inches off from my body )... Purdy freaky!!!