View Single Post
Old 13-04-2018, 03:09 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I'm wondering from a Hebrew pov if something that is pagan in origin has crept into what ever Judaism this is, is allowed to be called as such. We certainly have a lot of material to work with here. So if its not allowed what would the breach be in telling the truth so the people know who their enemy is so they can make an informed decision on their spiritual journey and are not misled. True I will cut back on what is termed as 'rude' by a certain member. I'm just laughing to myself btw thinking about "that dude doesn't know what rude is". Lol Truth is Truth warts and all.

I am reciting one of SFs rules as a reminder to be respectful to each other especially as young and senior members alike can read what is being written. all our entitled to there opinion regardless of what it is and Im sure both members in question can at the least agree to disagree in moderation.

I am of no authority on the subjects in question so cannot respond in a way expected of me while in a position to administer.

many blessings

Heart