View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Are the (supposed) meaningless words you have chosen just more stories soaked in an illusory identification?

Are you just adding more fuel to the same fire your trying to put out by what you say to others? .

I am not being disrespectful whatsoever just to be clear here, I am trying to establish how you are able to convey what you are saying without being soaked in the same identified self illusion .

Anything you say about anything will be a reflection of your own self identification ..

If your self identification is somehow beyond the dual mind reflection then I am all ears ..

Self identification is an interesting subject and many non dualists have a torrid time when one asks them things regarding their identification .

For some they will say no-one is here blah, blah, and yet they have self identified that as that ..

Your thoughts on that which perceives and masks and pretends to be on a spiritual path is riddled with so many identifications ..

Perhaps you don't relate to individuals that have realized what they are beyond mind and self identification to simply experience the physical plane without a mask or without pretending to be something there not?

A man that has realized God as an analogy has realized God is a man .

There is only God whether God has a face or not, or a name or not .. What is illusory about God named John or Pete?

Would you say God cannot be named John or Pete?

x daz x

if it is there for you conceptually, as constant and unbroken interpretation from a solid identity, then that will never be it. Nothing youve learned and aquired on your spiritual journey will ever be it. That perspective will always fight for its own importance and survival, just as its doing now. Where you are is respected.