View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Master
Venus in Aries a 'problem' for a woman?

I have been wondering about this for quite some time now and it is bugging me.
I have Venus in Aries and I feel for a woman it's not the best position for Venus?
Aries is ruled by Mars -> masculine. Venus in Aries is rather masculine:
likes the chase, likes friction and a challenge, likes to be the chaser, initiates love/sex, needs constant fueling and excitement etc etc.

Even this site says it's at odds with being a woman:
Her love style is sometimes at odds with the ideal of womanhood. That's why a Venus Aries woman really shines, with someone who "gets" that she's brash and a real spitfire but also desires to open her heart to someone she trusts. It takes a man (or person) that's sure of his masculinity, to embrace these traits, and to make her feel womanly.

I have noticed in the past that men sometimes seemed to feel emasculated by me? Okay, I'm not 100% sure, I mean, I didn't ask or anything. It is something I deducted myself. And it has made me insecure.
Now my insecurity is not in the area of love itself, nor in getting attention from men. It surfaces when it comes to intimacy. It happened in the past where things were going well, and suddenly it didn't work anymore. Maybe coincidence, I'm not sure. Problem is that my ex told me more than once that my passion killed his. Now he was a narcissist, so anything he said was likely meant to hurt me, but it stuck in my head.

It hasn't bothered me in quite some time, but I'm now afraid it will become a problem with me and my man, who is a Leo but his Venus is in Libra, Mars in Aquarius. So suddenly I am now scared my Venus Aries will ruin things. To be honest I am close to tears, cos I feel it will ruin any relationship. Kind of like it will only ever work for a fling, but in a long term thing it will always be a problem.
It also seems to clash with my Taurus Sun sign which is ruled by feminine Venus. So I am feminine, yet when it comes to the Venus area of love/sex I am masculine. Great. What man will like that? What man can handle a Venus in Aries woman?

So in that sense I'm wondering, is it really all this bad to have Venus in Aries for a woman? Are there positive sides to it? Is there a lesson in it, like maybe learning to tame the Aries a wee bit?