View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Seeker

Questions about Pendulum Dowsing

Dear fellow spirits,

I have a question regarding the above.

I have been practising this for some time. I apply some meditations beforehand and relax. Then I ask questions to check whether the pendulum is giving me the right answers; those can be non-emotional one- what colour shirt am I wearing for instance. These are becoming more than less 100% accurate. For others the questions are correct as well. However I do have some questions that make me wonder.

1. When I apply the p to myself regarding more emotional matter I wonder whether they are always correct? They seem less correct. How can I improve this?
2. The p also tends to more to directions that are unfamiliar to me. For instance, my p moves clock-wise to a yes, and no, other way. No answer would horizontally, and I don't know vertically. But sometimes it shifts to the angle between left and upper corner, or the right upper corner with right. In other words: 90 degrees clockwise and sometimes 90 degrees counter clockwise?

Could someone explain this to me so I could understand better? I have researched but no good results until now.

Warm wishes,
Amethyst.